Thursday, February 24, 2011

Oddities

Govt defends ill-fated Libyan rescue mission

"The LORD is my light and my salvation- whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life- of whom shall I be afraid?" Psalm 27:1


OFWs through the years had become one of the growth drivers of our economy, and they have even been regarded as modern heroes. Yet we have this government the past weeks that says there is still no need to evacuate our nationals from the Arab countries were struggles for freedom are on the spotlight. After the unprecedented events in Tunisia and Egypt, events that occurred swiftly almost without interval, it might have miscalculated how things are unfolding in these Arab countries ruled by despotic regimes. Now when it started to make move it seems a little too late.


Let's hope for the best though and Let us all pray that the Lord Almighty will spare them from harm's way. Amen.


Credit: Photo from Yahoo.

No comments: